MetroAir Virtual Forums

Welcome

News: Join Our Discord https://discord.gg/6MJ9d7T

Transfer of hours (Read 892 times)

Owen Price

more
Transfer of hours
May 22, 2016, 10:49:43 am
hey guyssorry if this in the wrong place, but when i signed up i put the link in to my hours on fly uk but forgot to set the ammount of hours to be trasnfered, is there anyway i can do that now, or is it too late?

thanks in advance

Owen..

David Izzi

more Offline
  • Veteran Member
  • Capt Dave Here
#1 Re: Transfer of hours
May 22, 2016, 11:47:58 am
Hey Owen

Do you know if FlyUk allows transferring hours on their website?

Alex Bresnick

more Offline
  • Veteran Member
#2 Re: Transfer of hours
May 22, 2016, 12:46:41 pm
Hey Owen,

Welcome to Metro! Once you are logged into the website, click on 'Contact' in the top right hand corner of any page. Under 'Subject', select 'Transfer of Hours' and just explain the situation and they'll be happy to help you.

Keep in mind, only 40% of your FlyUK hours will be accepted so as of now, according to your FlyUK forum badge you would be able to transfer a total of 49.2 hours (not bad at all...qualifies you for the A32x series and anything below).

Hey Owen

The airline he is transferring hours from has no say in the matter really, as long as the hours can be viewed on their website. Or did I misunderstand and you are actually asking if they will accept your Metro hours were you to join them? In that case, they do accept previous VA hours but they do not count towards your rank, they are only there for display and I suppose your own record keeping purposes.

Owen Price

more
#3 Re: Transfer of hours
May 22, 2016, 01:49:24 pm
thankyou guys :) will look forward to flying with you all :)

Owen...

David Izzi

more Offline
  • Veteran Member
  • Capt Dave Here
#4 Re: Transfer of hours
May 22, 2016, 02:55:38 pm
Hey Owen,

Welcome to Metro! Once you are logged into the website, click on 'Contact' in the top right hand corner of any page. Under 'Subject', select 'Transfer of Hours' and just explain the situation and they'll be happy to help you.

Keep in mind, only 40% of your FlyUK hours will be accepted so as of now, according to your FlyUK forum badge you would be able to transfer a total of 49.2 hours (not bad at all...qualifies you for the A32x series and anything below).

Hey Owen

The airline he is transferring hours from has no say in the matter really, as long as the hours can be viewed on their website. Or did I misunderstand and you are actually asking if they will accept your Metro hours were you to join them? In that case, they do accept previous VA hours but they do not count towards your rank, they are only there for display and I suppose your own record keeping purposes.

Hey Alex,

Yes i was asking about Metro Hours tranfering to flyuk when you join them.  Thanks for the feed back.