MetroAir Virtual Forums

Welcome

News: Join Our Discord https://discord.gg/S6qEDnC

MetroAir Announces Winter Seasonal Routes; Transatlantic Equipment Changes (Read 757 times)

MetroAir Newsdesk

more
MetroAir Announces Winter Seasonal Routes; Transatlantic Equipment Changes

KANSAS CITY, MO – MetroAir Virtual today published its’ upcoming schedule changes, which will take effect beginning November 1st. The majority of the changes come in the form of seasonal flights which will bring skiers, snowboarders, and vacationers to the slopes of the Coloradan Rockies and Canadian winter resorts. Aspen, Eagle/Vail, Telluride, Montrose, Kelowna, and...

Source: MetroAir Announces Winter Seasonal Routes; Transatlantic Equipment Changes

Aharon Dayan

more
Looking forward to MBPV route!!  Flew to that 9 times in real life as passenger!!

Tropical Sims makes best MBPV scenery that is on sale NOW through Oct 31 for only 11 bucks!!

Regards,

Aharon

Sammy Holmes

more
Yes, MBPV is a fun route and wonderful scenery.  I myself am looking forward to the 170 hop to TEX and of course going into Vail/Eagle in the 75.  MSP will be surprisingly pleasant when Flightbeam releases there new scenery should be pretty amazing.

Aharon Dayan

more
Hi  I do not see new routes including ski ones in the schedule database.  I even pressed F5 button few times to refreshen the webpage.

Please advise?

Thanks,

Aharon

Anders Young

more Offline
  • Veteran Member
  • Chief Media Officer
Give us another day or two. Each flight has to be inputted manually and most of the staff responsible for operations have been busy with their own airlines this week.  (=D

Aharon Dayan

more
No problem   Thanks for answer and please take time!  I was just asking because I needed to be sure there was no malfunction on my web browser.

Regards,

Aharon