MetroAir Virtual Forums

Welcome

News: Join Our Discord https://discord.gg/S6qEDnC

MetroAir Extends Codeshare Agreement with Fly UK (Read 685 times)

MetroAir Newsdesk

more
MetroAir Extends Codeshare Agreement with Fly UK

BOSTON, MA – MetroAir and Fly UK are happy to announce an extension of the codeshare agreement between the two leading virtual airlines. The agreement comes with a full rework of the codeshare routes offered at each airline, including both a network extension to new destinations, as well as multiple added fleet types. In addition...

Source: MetroAir Extends Codeshare Agreement with Fly UK

Jamie Mackay

more Offline
  • Veteran Member
  • Just another Brit in the Cockpit
Is this active immediately? Very exciting stuff!

Aharon Dayan

more
Will this cool codesharing include FLY UK's Nordic division?

William Hogarth

more Online
  • Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Chief Operating Officer
This does not include the FlyUk Nordic no. Also flights will all be activated by Monday. I'm still going through them. Some are active already and others will follow over the weekend. I will make a further post here once everything has been added.

Jamie Mackay

more Offline
  • Veteran Member
  • Just another Brit in the Cockpit
This does not include the FlyUk Nordic no. Also flights will all be activated by Monday. I'm still going through them. Some are active already and others will follow over the weekend. I will make a further post here once everything has been added.
Awesome! Thanks for all your work on this, William!  (=D

William Hogarth

more Online
  • Administrator
  • Veteran Member
  • Chief Operating Officer
Sorry everyone I forgot to post here once I had completed all the FlyUK flights.... :o

So I can now confirm all FlyUk and Highland Connection flights are active (Have been for a week sorry) I hope you enjoy them all, I am sure the Beach landing at Barra will be a huge highlight so don't forget to post your pictures.

Enjoy  (pilot)

Aharon Dayan

more
Flew from Heathrow to Shannon last Friday to celebrate St Patrick's Day :)  My first code share agreement flight!!