MetroAir Virtual Forums

Welcome

News: Join Our Discord https://discord.gg/S6qEDnC

Some new wings... 777/787's (Read 526 times)

M. Zain

more Offline
Some new wings... 777/787's
May 29, 2018, 09:48:51 pm
Hey,

so recently I was promoted to being a father! Things have been pretty busy... took some time off to treat myself. Hope you enjoy these...

Before anything else... The queen!

Leaving queen behind, off to Boston

Approaching Boston:

Beautiful Boston

and parked...

Welcome to my new office:

Took some time getting around all the tools

And we are off for an exciting new journey

Descent

All set for approach

About the 787 addon itself, I must say it was the fourth attempt when I was actually able to complete this flight. There are a few bugs and scary enough to make me restricted in utilizing all what it has to offer. You never know what you click and boom.. p3d crash.
Having said that... when it does work.. its an amazing plane to fly. Feels different than airbus, 777, 7464 and 737. A very good plane to keep in hanger. I am huge boeing fan so love it. Hopefully time will make it more stable.

Thanks
Zain

Jamie Mackay

more Offline
  • Veteran Member
  • Just another Brit in the Cockpit
#1 Re: Some new wings... 777/787's
May 30, 2018, 01:19:48 pm
Love the shots, Zain. P3D I assume?
Been having the same kinda issues with the 788 that you described; bit of a shame really could be a world class addon but from the response I've got from posting bugs and errors in their forums, they're not that focused on fixing them. Hopefully should be better now the P3D version is out but now they'll just the 789 as an excuse.  ::)
Also, to get engine textures, go into your cfg and make sure the engines are set to RR, not GE.  ;)

M. Zain

more Offline
#2 Re: Some new wings... 777/787's
June 03, 2018, 11:42:32 pm
Hey Jamie, sorry for late response here. Yes! P3D :). I have encountered a couple bugs that just became too frustrating even though some of them do have work around's. But I don't want "work-around's" I want the plane to behave as it should. I feel they shouldn't have released the product or had a better product to justify their price. Bought it... so have to try and enjoy it now :/

Cheers :)
Zain

Tim Moskal

more Offline
  • Veteran Member
#3 Re: Some new wings... 777/787's
June 07, 2018, 10:31:00 am
Great shots!

Tanner Piety

more Offline
  • Warming Up
#4 Re: Some new wings... 777/787's
June 15, 2018, 09:33:09 pm
Congrats on the promotion, and great shots!!